Tuesday, December 25, 2007

...mErRy ChRiStMaS...

and so this is christmas...

for some unknown reason
this holiday season just
doesn't seem to add up
i have family & friends all around me
but ive never felt so alone
maybe it has somethin to do with
the fact that one of my really great friends
called me this morning to wish me a merry
christmas and then profess his love for me
i was absolutely not expecting that
i cant talk to my fiance b/c he will just get
angry that this friend "pursued" me & i will get no where fast...
i am upset with this friend b/c now we are no longer goin to be able to
talk...i cant have him makin me feel uncomfortable and pissin off my fiance
by bein all weird everytime we hang out-why do things have to be so complicated
just once id like to have a normal holiday (no drama) but whos to say whats normal anyway...

No comments: