Monday, December 31, 2007

...oDe To 2007...

...oDe To 2007…

the year has been nothing short
of the biggest rollercoaster ive ever been on
ive been in situations that range from
gigantic clusterfucks to absolute bliss
nevertheless im lucky to have people in my life
that i can depend on and grow with
so for the upcoming year im hopin for
less clusterfucks & more bliss…


...2007 ~~~ wRaPpEd Up...

bIgGeSt MoMeNtS: successfully competing my 1st counseling internship & doing so well that they offered me a job, celebrating another year with the love of my life
bIgGeSt ReGrEtS: lost friendships
tRaVeLeD: chicago, watertown, buffalo
pLaNs FoR 2008: graduate from grad school with my masters in mental health counseling, get married, start house hunting to purchase my 1st home, BUY A NEW CAR!!!

1 comment:

writerwoman said...

Welcome to Poets Who Blog!